Forums » Public Game Forums » Casual Games » General Discussion

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:06 pm 

TeamSpeak Name: Gruzim
Game Name: Gruzim
I was reviewing the announcement Bethesda made about the future updates for fallout 76.

"LOOKING AHEAD TO 2019
We teased in our launch letter some of what’s to come next. In addition to constantly making fixes and changes, there will be new content and game systems that add to the life and experiences in Appalachia. We’ll see new Vaults opening, new ways to easily improve your C.A.M.P.s, ways to create, team-up, and faction-based PvP, and many more free add-ons we haven’t talked about yet. In addition, you will see articles each week that highlight new events, content, and features we’re excited to share. We look forward to growing Fallout 76 with you."

I am excited for the new vaults that will be opening and I am curious if they will be making human npcs. however that isn't what drew most of my attention. The one thing that caught my attention the most was that they are projecting that in 2019 there will be "FACTION-BASED PVP" this is interesting to me cause there are so many ways this could go. I don't want to speculate on how they plan on implementing this right now because there is such a wide array of ways they can do this.

For Now though I think we need to come together as a guild and build a list of possible factions and have a vote n which one we should join as a guild. I am going to take a wild guess and say BOS or Enclave will be the most populated factions. that way when this launches we are ahead of the curve and can capitalize on the change while everyone else is still trying to make a decision. I personally would like to see the minutemen come to 76.

Report this post
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:00 pm 

TeamSpeak Name: Ziri
Game Name: Ziri
I'm looking forward to some more space in my stash and hoping today's update will be one of those changes/updates to the game. As far as choosing a faction as a guild, I think we'll need to know what the factions will be. I think you are probably correct with regards to BoS and Enclave. At this moment I'm not too sure what focusing in one or the other would do for us. Additionally, we are just playing the game casually and have not stood up a proper chapter at this point in time. If there is enough interest and people willing to serve in a leadership capacity that could of course change. As far as I know we only have 4 or 5 people in the guild that are currently playing the game. Thanks for putting up the post and starting the conversation.

Black Desert Online Master Baiter Medal

Chapter Award

Awarded to Black Desert Online Chapter members who have demonstrated excellence in fishing, foraging, and hunting.

Awarded

May 8th 2016

Black Desert Online Campaign Medal

Chapter Award

Awarded to TCO Members who participated as guild members in the game.

Awarded

May 8th 2016
May 8th 2016
May 8th 2016

Black Desert Online Pre-Launch Medal

Chapter Award

Awarded to Black Desert Online Chapter members that participated in the Pre-launch Program.

Awarded

May 8th 2016

Fallout 4 Campaign Medal

Chapter Award

Awarded

Feb 5th 2016

Archeage Campaign Medal

Chapter Award

Awarded to TCO Members who participatd as guild members in the game.

Awarded

Apr 7th 2015
Apr 7th 2015
Apr 7th 2015

Archeage Alpha Medal

Chapter Award

Awarded to Archeage Chapter members that participated in the AA Alpha Program and who have continued to play for at least six months.

Awarded

Aug 19th 2015

ESO Unlimited Campaign Medal

Chapter Award

Awarded

Apr 7th 2015

Star Wars The Old Republic Campaign Medal

Chapter Award

Awarded

Sep 9th 2015

Veteran Service Appreciation Ribbon

Guild Award

Awarded by the Guild to show appreciation to Guild Members who are serving or who have served in the armed forces of any nation

Awarded

Apr 7th 2015

Guild Service Medal

Guild Award

Awarded for 3 year ofs service in the Guild

Awarded

Automatically

Bronze Supporter Ribbon

Guild Award

Awarded for supporting the Guild through Subscriptions

Citations

A True Hero of the Guild

Awarded

Automatically

The Crimson Order Letter of Commendation

Guild Award

It is with great pleasure that The Crimson Order presents this Letter of Commendation to you in recognition of your contributions to the Guild as set forth in the attached citation upon the recommendation of your Chapter Commander.

Awarded

Aug 19th 2015

Recruiter Medal

Chapter Award

Awarded for recruiting new members into the chapter/guild.

Awarded

Aug 8th 2015

Benefactor Medal

Chapter Award

Awarded for helping out the chapter with an excessive amount of resources, in game currency, or items to better the advancement of the Chapter.

Citations

For supplying rare motifs to the guild

Awarded

Jul 25th 2015

Compassion Medal

Chapter Award

Awarded for being an outstanding healer when Members get a little too anxious to kill the enemy.

Awarded

Aug 8th 2015

Distinction Medal

Chapter Award

Awarded for superior performance of duties as assigned by Command

Awarded

Aug 8th 2015

Report this post
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:05 pm 

If I were to guess the factions that will be available
the defendants I believe will be:
Brotherhood of Steel
Enclave
Raiders
possibles/hopefuls
Minutemen
Responders

Report this post
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:33 pm 

TeamSpeak Name: VenusFallen
Game Name: VenusFallen
As far as FO76 goes, I am excited for the future of it. Currently, the game is released in an Alpha build, so I'm going to see whats to come before I spend. However, I am glad to see people discussing it, and once the game is in a good spot, myself, and several others, will join you all in the fight!

Chapter Award

Awarded

Jul 14th 2016
Jul 16th 2016
Jul 16th 2016

The ESO PvP Master Medal

Chapter Award

1) Base Medal - Run Scroll (verified by screenshot) (2) 1 Bronze War Dragon- Acquire 3 million Alliance Points on one character (3) 2 Bronze War Dragon- Alliance War Colonel Rank on any character (4) 1 Silver War Dragon- Grand Overlord Rank on any character

Awarded

Jun 23rd 2017

The ESO Trial Master Medal

Chapter Award

(1) Base medal - Awarded for completing any trial on normal (2) War Eagle- Awarded for completing one trial on vet (3) War Eagles- Awarded for Completing all trials on vet

Awarded

Jun 23rd 2017

Star Wars The Old Republic Campaign Medal

Chapter Award

Awarded

Jan 23rd 2016
Jan 23rd 2016
Jan 23rd 2016

Guild Award

Awarded by the Guild to show appreciation to Guild Members who are serving or who have served in the armed forces of any nation

Awarded

Jan 23rd 2016

Guild Service Medal

Guild Award

Awarded for 3 year ofs service in the Guild

Awarded

Automatically

The Crimson Order Letter of Appreciation

Guild Award

It is with great pleasure that The Crimson Order presents this Letter of Appreciation to you in recognition of your contributions to the Guild as set forth in the attached citation upon the recommendation of your Chapter Commander.

Awarded

Feb 5th 2016

The Crimson Order Letter of Commendation

Guild Award

It is with great pleasure that The Crimson Order presents this Letter of Commendation to you in recognition of your contributions to the Guild as set forth in the attached citation upon the recommendation of your Chapter Commander.

Awarded

Feb 5th 2016

Recruiter Medal

Chapter Award

Awarded

Feb 5th 2016

Compassion Medal

Chapter Award

Awarded for being an outstanding healer when Members get a little too anxious to kill the enemy.

Awarded

Feb 5th 2016

Champion Medal

Chapter Award

Awarded for being a master at combat and able to stand alone amongst the hoards of enemies. Raises Morale for the Order during combat and demoralizes the enemy

Awarded

Feb 5th 2016

Strategist Medal

Chapter Award

Awarded for developing tactics to defeat the enemy, writing them down on the forums to help the Chapter. Must not be a copy and paste from somewhere else.

Awarded

Feb 5th 2016

Community Medal

Chapter Award

Awarded for bringing the community of players closer and enriching the lives of our guild community.

Awarded

Feb 5th 2016

Ambassador Medal

Chapter Award

Awarded for serving as an Ambassador for the chapter/guild and appointed by the Chapter Leader.

Awarded

Feb 5th 2016

Distinction Medal

Chapter Award

Awarded

Jun 23rd 2017

Leadership Medal

Chapter Award

Awarded for NCO's and Junior Officers who show superior initiative and drive in leading the members of the chapter.

Awarded

Feb 5th 2016

Valor Medal

Guild Award

For exceptional performance of duties in the face of the enemy.

Citations

Awarded for the best display of PVP skills that I have ever seen. Skills that set you apart on the battlefield and make you a primary target of the enemy and still reluctant to fall. Your name is known and respected on the field of battle.

Vykter

Awarded

Feb 5th 2016

--
"Ewel_Long - Today at 7:24 PM
Venus = Maddog 20/20. A fine red wine... lol"

Report this post
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:52 am 

TeamSpeak Name: Zen
Game Name: Zen
Correct me if I'm wrong, but at the moment you can build a CAMP and then blueprint it to make it easier to build next time - or at least parts of it. It would be interesting if you could communally build a city in the same way that it's possible in LiF. If so (and I don't see why not), then I imagine that you would be able to find blueprints for various structures in some kind of loot.

I'm not happy about the way Bethesda has released this game, but it certainly has a lot of potential, and I'll be keeping an eye on it too.

Nord Prowess Medal

Chapter Award

For successfully completing all of the mead drinking contests in Tamriel and showing acts of courage so foolhearty that only a drunken Nord would attempt them.

Citations

For completing the unofficial Flying Nord quest and successfully traversing the skies of Tamriel.

Awarded

Feb 22nd 2015

Chapter Award

Awarded

Mar 31st 2015
Apr 7th 2015
Apr 7th 2015
Aug 8th 2015

Elder Scrolls Online Beta Medal

Chapter Award

Awarded to Elder Scrolls Online Chapter members that participated in the ESO Beta Program and who have continued to play for at least six months.

Awarded

Feb 18th 2015

The ESO PvP Master Medal

Chapter Award

1) Base Medal - Run Scroll (verified by screenshot) (2) 1 Bronze War Dragon- Acquire 3 million Alliance Points on one character (3) 2 Bronze War Dragon- Alliance War Colonel Rank on any character (4) 1 Silver War Dragon- Grand Overlord Rank on any character

Awarded

Mar 31st 2015

The ESO Achievement Medal

Guild Award

Awarded for reaching 10k achievement points in the game on a single character.War Eagle Clusters awarded at 15k and 20k.

Awarded

Apr 7th 2015

Dwemer Architect Medal

Guild Award

Awarded to Elder Scrolls Online Chapter members who have participated in the design, development, testing, and updating of game addons.

Awarded

Feb 19th 2015

Guild Award

Awarded

Mar 31st 2015

Guild Service Medal

Guild Award

Awarded for 4 year ofs service in the Guild

Awarded

Automatically

Gold Supporter Ribbon

Guild Award

Awarded for supporting the Guild through Subscriptions

Citations

A True Hero of the Guild

Awarded

Automatically

Recruiter Medal

Chapter Award

Awarded

Feb 19th 2015

Compassion Medal

Chapter Award

Awarded

Feb 19th 2015

Champion Medal

Chapter Award

Awarded for being a master at combat and able to stand alone amongst the hoards of enemies. Raises Morale for the Order during combat and demoralizes the enemy

Awarded

Mar 31st 2015

Strategist Medal

Chapter Award

Awarded for developing tactics to defeat the enemy, writing them down on the forums to help the Chapter. Must not be a copy and paste from somewhere else.

Awarded

Feb 19th 2015

Community Medal

Chapter Award

Awarded for bringing the community of players closer and enriching the lives of our guild community.

Awarded

Feb 19th 2015

Ambassador Medal

Chapter Award

Awarded for serving as an Ambassador for the chapter/guild and appointed by the Chapter Leader.

Awarded

Feb 19th 2015

Distinction Medal

Chapter Award

Awarded

Apr 7th 2015

The Crimson Order Cross

Guild Award

For sustained superior performance of all duties assigned.

Awarded

Apr 7th 2015

Distinguished Service Medal

Guild Award

For exceptional performance in duties assigned and dedication to the Chapter/Guild.

Awarded

Apr 7th 2015

Valor Medal

Guild Award

For exceptional performance of duties in the face of the enemy.

Awarded

Apr 7th 2015

Order of the Black Hand

Guild Award

For Distinction and dedication to the Crimson Order as deemed by the Black Hand.

Citations

For his Professional Achievement in the superior performance of his duties while serving as Web Site Administrator from inception to 23 June 2015, Ewel Long does hereby award the Order of the Black Hand to Zen.

Awarded

Jun 24th 2015

--
How wonderful opera would be if there were no singers.

Report this post
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:47 am 

Zen wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but at the moment you can build a CAMP and then blueprint it to make it easier to build next time - or at least parts of it. It would be interesting if you could communally build a city in the same way that it's possible in LiF. If so (and I don't see why not), then I imagine that you would be able to find blueprints for various structures in some kind of loot.

I'm not happy about the way Bethesda has released this game, but it certainly has a lot of potential, and I'll be keeping an eye on it too.

You are correct you can select the structure and save the blueprint to use I currently have abput 5 different blueprints for various style buildings. I certainly hope that multi person building is on the agenda for the future, but the way servers work it would almost have to be slotted towards the workshops through out the map.

Report this post

Forums » Public Game Forums » Casual Games » General Discussion